RE: [IP] Accu Check Complete From Mini Med

It has an exclamation point because that number was out of your programmed
target range. The control solutions test for highs and lows on the Accu
Check Complete. We use this meter and really like all the features. I
particularly like the new comfort curve strips since they use capillary
action and a smaller amount of blood.