[IP] Try try again Acucheck

The exclamation mark serves the same purpose as the lines on the graph. The pump operator determines what is acceptable blood sugar and enters that information. Every unacceptable blood test is marked. The diary uses an exclamation mark. The trends uses a darkened background, and the graph uses the line delimeter. The solution test is outside the range and is marked but that does not indicate a test failure.
I too found the exclamation mark extreemly irritating at first. It realy isn't very helpful. I mean who needs to be reminded that their blood sugar is out of range when they see the number right there. But in the "trends" screen and the graph the out of range markers provide an easy overview.
I wish I could explain it a little more clearly. I'm sory.