Re: [IP] Questions about insertion sets

We have only recently begun using the upper hip area (very upper) and so far
so good.  At first Laura didn't want it there but after we convinced her to
try it she seems to really like it.  She also said it hurt less going in than
the stomach.   I know from putting it in it had a completely different feel -
it slid right in (i guess since it went into fatty tissue) where as on the
stomach we sometimes struggle to get it in.  (she is thin so no layer of fat

Where at on your thigh do you use it?

By the way we are using hte Tenders on Laura.