Re: [IP] Accu Check Complete From Mini Med

<< Uh OK.  Am I
 stupid or am I just to simple?  How come there is an exclamation point if the
 number is within range?  Can anyone please help me?
 Jen >>
Not sure about this without digging through resources at work...which I do not
have at home. Have you tried calling the 800 # on the back of the meter, or
looked up symbols in the owner's manual?
Barbara B.