[IP] Accu Check Complete From Mini Med

I got an Accu Check Complete from Mini Med today.  Does everyone who gets a
Mini Med pump receive one?  I have used One Touch Brands for years now, and am
confused with this new machine.  I tried to run the solution test to make sure
it was in the range for the strips, it was, but there was an exclamation point
after which is supposed to mean that it is not within range.  Uh OK.  Am I
stupid or am I just to simple?  How come there is an exclamation point if the
number is within range?  Can anyone please help me?