[IP] kids and sports

I am seeing in this that the numbers don't look bad until 2hrs after the last sport, so bolusing before playing bball may not be the answer.  It reminded me of when I take a shower, and kept going high afterwards.  Then on the list I remember someone saying that make sure the insulin hasn't dropped in the canula before reconnecting because for some reason or other it might have gotten an air space.
Sure enough, I had about .5 units of air everytime now that I've checked, so I am sure to get the insulin up before plugging back in.  Just my .02       Laurie B.