Re: Splenda finally, was Re: [IP] RE: Diet Coke Issues

email @ redacted wrote:
> << Let me know when you get your
>  first TV set. >>
> Sam...does a computer screen make a fair substitute? Too bad the pump screens
> can't be programmed to watch TV programs.   Hmmm...any inventors here?

I'll ask my brother, he's working on a wrist TV right now, shouldn't be hard to
build into the area of a pump screen. Can you8 imagine your health insurance
company's questions: "Why are you suddenly using 16 pump battery packs per
month.... <G>

Ted Quick