Re: Splenda finally, was Re: [IP] RE: Diet Coke Issues

><< Let me know when you get your
> first TV set. >>
>Sam...does a computer screen make a fair substitute? Too bad the pump screens
>can't be programmed to watch TV programs.   Hmmm...any inventors here?

Well since you can add a TV card to your PC, I don't know why you can't
port it back out to the pump... I know the new MiniMeds are supposed to
have a data input port. Right? All we need to do is to figure out an
appropriate data-out card and a InfraRed gizmo that would transfer the data
to the pump without wires. Sounds like a job for an electronic engineer....
we must have a few of them here.

Hmm!! I wonder if they could get it to show up in color??  :-)

(ideas are cheap... implementation is the hard part)