Re: [IP] RE: Diet Coke Issues

Gregory and Laurie Dustin wrote:
> Has anyone heard about the drug Aspertame that is in diet sodas.  This
> acts as the sweetner.  I recently read an article that states it causes
> your blood sugars to remain elevated as well as other problems.

Aspartame raises MY bg level, but I'm allergic to it. Most people don't
have this problem, a few others have other manifestations from it. For
instance, my non-diabetic brother gets a minor headache when he has any,
but that's all.

There are a a LOT of scare stories and pseudo-science about aspartame on the
It's generally totally wrong. IMHO.

Ted Quick