Re: [IP] Help

<<  Can anyone give me the intro on calculating basal
 rates?  Someone (I think Barb B) mentioned doing a basal rate profile and I
 thought I could start here as a refresher.  >>
Awwww, Paula, don't be so hard on yourself...you are human after all. If you
don't have a copy of Pumping Insulin? There is a chapter in there to tell you
step by step how to do basal rate testing. Start with the overnight test, wait
a few days, then section off your day and test the rest of the time around the
clock every 2 days or so. I also think there is a FAQ at the main insulin
pumpers page to link you to info on basal testing. Feel free to contact me
privately, if you need help.  Good luck.
Barbara B.