[IP] Unused insulin when using square wave

Hi Everyone!  I just switched from Velosulin to Lispro yesterday; also
started using my new 507C (had a 506).  I really love the square wave bolus.
I am getting wonderfully even blood sugars!  My question:  If I give myself,
say, 4 units over 2 hours, how do I figure out how much insulin is unused an
hour after the square wave has finished?  Also, can you do a basal rate
check after a square wave bolus or do you have to wait 4 hours after the
square wave finishes?      I know one of you experts out there knows the
answer!  Thanks!                           Ellen