[IP] microwaves in schools

Hi Nancy,
Our school has made it easy for Melissa to eat hot lunch.  Each month, they give me a print out of that months daily menu, listing each item to be served each day and the carb count of that food (as well as other nutritional values) according to the serving sizes they serve.  Makes it easy for me is she wants to eat hot lunch.  She is such a picky eater though that she takes a COLD lunch most of the time.  Maybe you can ask your schools to furnish you with the nutritional values of their lunches so your daughter can more easily have a HOT lunch.