[IP] going to disneyland

I am going to disneyland tomorrow and would like to know what some
experienced pumpers have done when confronted with all day walking and
standing and there insulin requirements. This is the first long activity
I have had in 2 years, and it took 3 months and gaining 10 pounds to get
my doc's to approve it so I am very excited to do something fun again. I
have been running high thanks to the hormone monsters but handling it
ok. I will be taking rest through out the day but I know how eager I am
to do anything so I assume I am going to be very hyper about being
there. I really love that place.
I know that in the short time I have been pumping (1 month ) I have had
experiences where my activity was high for short periods of time a few
hours and had to disconnect completely with no bg readings above 110 but
I was thinking of all the line standing and that I should just see what
happens and get some advice hear. I will be eating much more fat just
because you eat at the food service there and I am not to sure how to
handle that as I eat almost none now. Once again Thank you in advance
for any help or ideas.
Take Care