Re: [IP] Help

     Paula wrote:
     >Have had diabetes 33 years, on a pump for eight, and since Christmas
     >feel terrible.
     The fact that you realize something is different (not necessarily
     'wrong') is the most important thing.  Every 6 months or so, I try to
     spend a week making detailed logs of food, exercise and BG's.  The
     real benefit for me is that I begin to notice little things that I had
     let slide.
     Also, weather and short days make this a tough time of year.  Getting
     outside and/or getting more exercise makes a big difference for me.
     Keep us informed on what you're trying,