Re: [IP] Can nightmare stress cause hyperglycemia??

     Harry wrote:
     >Is there a cause and effect situation going on here?  If so, it would
     >explain alot.....this has been my 3rd nightmare this week.
     Very probable.  I'm one of the pumpers that experiences nightmares as
     part of nocturnal lows.  Your 308, as Barbara wrote, could be a
     rebound effect.
     By the way, if diabetes-related, did you ever consider donating the
     movie rights to your nightmares to the ADA or Insulin-Pumpers?! <vbg>
     -David W.