[IP] kids & sports

I have a question my daughter age 13 is very active in volleyball and
basketball.  In fact 2 nights a week she goes straight from volleyball to
basketball.  We have found that she needs to disconnect during volleyball or
else she goes low and then after volley ball will be around 80.  She will
reconnect her pump for 10 minutes just while I pick her up from volleyball and
drive her to b-ball and then disconnect again. halfway through basketball her
#'s will be around 100 and then 30-45 minutes later she will be 200.
Volleyball lasts an hour and basketball is 90 minutes.  Any suggestions on
what to do so that she doesn't go so high after b-ball would be appreciated.