Re: [IP] Re: Hormones; Sites; Doctors

Hi Fran,

Congratulations on your diligence, and perhaps a bit of "luck" in
finding a physician you can work with!  Now you can get on with the work
which is yours-- testing, adjusting and "living" with DM, and allow the
medical community to do the job which is theirs-- to support, prescribe,
advise, etc.

Could you expound on your chest sites.  It was obvious to me that one
would not use the breast tissue as an insertion site for the pump.  More
detail about what areas you do use!  We need to get out our pencils and
papers now and use diagrams!

pumping since 8/98