Re: [IP] Can nightmare stress cause hyperglycemia??

> gangsta's

> Bottom line, I was 308 this morning.  Counted my carbs last night
> Is there a cause and effect situation going on here?  If so, it
> would explain alot.....this has been my 3rd nightmare this week.
Are you sure it was a nightmare or prime time entertainment?? <vbg>
email @ redacted>>

Michael, actually, i i was watching aavery violent and entertaining Sean
Penn Movie last night on TNT's "Movies for Guys Who Like Movies"

Go figure......thoughout all of the gangbanging in that dream, my
disetronic survived.....just had to put it back together again