[IP] Re: Nightmares

<<If this has happend several nites I would suggest setting you alarm
for 2 am
and checking your BS.  Yes, hypos in the middle of the nite can cause
nightmares.  They can also cause a rebound effect that will give you a
high in
the morning.  LR >>

This theory is definitely not the cause.  I am regularly up between
2-4am (college student), and test religiosly during these times.  In
addition, all of the nightmares wake me up, and occur between 7-9am.