Re: [IP] school problems

> I wonder if the word "lawsuit" would change their mind.  Tell them
> ok if the only way you'll teach her is without her pump

It is actually much simpler than that. Simply agree with them and say
"no problem" then tell the that you all you need is a little letter
that says that the school district will accept full liability for the
consequences and agree to pay all the medical expenses associated
with problems that occur because of your child not having her pump.
You will see a very rapid change of attitude. Guess how I found out!
It didn't happen to be about a pump, but it was a medical issue.