Re: [IP] Aspartame

Aspartame does effect my blood sugar but in a simple sugar way, when I drink a
diet soda with Aspartame I will get around a 30 point increase in my bg, but
within an hour or so it comes right back down so it is what I call for me a
"intake reaction rise" which happens whenever I drink sugar free liquids. I am not
sure why this happens but I am also a person that has to count my protein grams
and fat grams along with my carbs because everything makes my bg go up. I was told
buy my nutritionist that Aspartame can effect some while not others. You know what
else is kinda strange when I drink carbonated water my bg goes up and I even
called the company to make sure there was no sugar and there was not. "curious and
more curious"
Take Care
you only get to take what you gave away with you
:0) this increases your face value