Re: [IP] Can nightmare stress cause hyperglycemia??

In a message dated 1/15/99 8:48:39 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Bottom line, I was 308 this morning.  Counted my carbs last night and
 dosed properly.
 Is there a cause and effect situation going on here?  If so, it would
 explain alot.....this has been my 3rd nightmare this week.

I've heard from some people that they have nightmares when they go hypo in the
middle of the night. If that's what you're doing, the high could be a rebound
from the low.