[IP] Battery web site as per request

I hope this accurate site helps and technical level is appropriate. Battery
care and feeding applies to rechargeables and is not addressed.
Note that silver oxide batteries don't even rate a "storage life" they only have a
"shelf life".
If you go to "TechTalk ->specifications" page use Kodak KS76.
http://www.kodak.ch/global/en/consumer/products/batteries/chemical.shtml
+>Silver oxide is as good as it gets for the foreseeable future.
+> Aaron

+Do you know where we can find a web page on battery care and +feeding??
+Sam