[IP] Danger: Microwave Oven

I had a new challenge today.  Seems OSHA inspected our schools, and told
them they couldn't have microwave ovens any more.  I've been packing Jenna's
lunch so I can figure carbs, and tell her what to bolus, she's not ready at
9 to do that on her own with cafeteria food. So now our lunch choices will
be drastically limited since she can't heat stuff up.  Does anyone have a
clue what problems OSHA might have with microwave ovens, and how I can
persuade them to let my "special needs" child heat up her lunch?

Nancy Morgan, Jenna's mom