[IP] Someone explain

While someone is explaining Michael's question, here's another I wonder
about.  Yesterday, Jenna's sugars were around 200 all day.  Today, same
insulin cartridge, basal rates, activities (school is school), no real
change in diet, we have been struggling to keep her sugars above 70.  She's
had about 3 snacks today without boluses, and everytime we check, she's
dropped back into the 60's.  BTW for those of you with suggestions about
hormones, she's 9, and nothing seems to be happening yet.

Nancy Morgan, Jenna's mom, dx'ed 2/98, pumping since 9/98