Re: [IP] Someone Explain

<<  Also, some of her own female hormone levels may have
 > been fluctuating. How close was she to starting menses?
 That we don't know. Mom started about 14 yo. We've been expecting her
 to start anytime, but her diabetes and high levels of exrecise both
 could be delaying the onset. >>
I suspect the event will not be far off. Hormone levels can fluctuate quite a
bit before the onset.
Barbara B.