Re: [IP] school problems

I read your letter.  I am appalled at this school and the gym teacher.  Why is
the Principal letting this teacher dictate policy?  The Principal was the

Does this gym teachers knuckles drag the ground when she walks?  She sounds
like something right out of the stone age.

You can go to you doctor and have them give your daughter a note stating that
she is not about to participate in "Gym" due to health problems.  This way
your daughter can still "pass" gym.  And this gym teacher can go back to
pulling the wings off of flying insects.

Nasty Ben