Re: [IP] Got Minimed today!-am overwhelmed

In a message dated 1/14/99 4:08:51 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< They sent me a huge supply of the sof-set Ultimate Q infusion set.
 I am not sure that will be the one I want to use. I wonder why they can't
 2 boxes of mixed set-ups so we I could try them out? And what if these don;t
 work out I guess I will have to order new ones? >>

I've found that MiniMed is very good about sending you samples of infusion
sets you'd like to try. Also, they sent me Sof-Sets for my first batch. After
trying sample Silhouettes, I called them and they told me I could return my
unopened boxes of Sof-Sets for an equal amount of Silhouettes.