Re: [IP] Someone Explain

In a message dated 1/14/99 11:25:12 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Bottom line, 5 glucose tablets, 12 grams (carbo) of toast and 30 minutes
 > > later, bg has only come up about 20 points. >>

Hey, I have those once in awhile. I call them the "never-ending lows." I've
never figured out why, either, so I'm anxious if anybody really knows. What
helps me is to chug down something with sugar *and* caffeine in it -- i.e.,
"Do the Dew" and *sit still* for about half an hour.

I used to think it was my pancreas decidding to wake up and do some work (I'm
type 2), but now I'm hearing that some type 1s do it, too ...  Hmmmm..

Good ol' DM ...  :-\