Re: [IP] school problems

At 02:37 PM 1/14/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi everybody,
>I went to my kids school today to discuss with the  nurses how much of an
>education  we wanted to give the teachers tomorrow at our big meeting. Before
>I left my daughters gym teacher came in and told me she wants Jessica to
>disconnect the pump during gym. I told her that was not the plan and she
>started ranting and raving."she's not going to let any kid play gym with that
>thing connected to her" Then she kindly reminded me that Jess has to pass gym
>to graduate.         These people are making me crazy.....

If i were you i would suggest that if she did disconnect from the pump that
worse problems could occur, and that the pumps were made to sstay with us
threwout our daily activities.. and that SOMETIMES she may not have a set
that is disconnectable.

and the pump should not interfer with her instructing the class..
also they cannot hender medical treatment for a class..  Of corse if they
are also here DR. but i doubt that.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438