[IP] Kids Trouble Shooting the Pump

When Spencer, age 10, spends the night at my parents house or a friends
I feel very confident that he can run the pump and make any adjustments
necessary.  If not, then he just calls me, whether at home or the cell
phone.  When we are both at home and highs or lows, not bad lows, occur
I try to stand back and see how he handles them.  If he has any
questions I am right there.  He does very well and this makes me more
comfortable when problems arise and I am not there.

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)