Re: [IP] school problems

Hi Doreen,

I have been struggling with school problems for sometime now.  I don't believe
the gym teacher has the right to say that anymore than she would have the
right to tell someone who needs oxygen to not use it during her class.  The
one thing I have learned throughout this entire ordeal is that the school has
to accomodate your child's medical needs.   The school cannot dictate what
your child should and shouldn't do medically.

Email me privately if you would like.