Re: [IP] Need help with HIGH blood sugar readings

For myself and thanks to the help of this group I did the following:

    1.  Threw out insulin and started with a new bottle.
    2.  Got a new cartridge, tubing, and canula ( or whatever you use ).
    3.  Switched from my stomach to a completely new area. ( my upper chest )
Basically I started from scratch.  I hope this makes sense.
This worked for me, I was having a similar problem.

Yet another sad statement about a doctor you can't use.  I am sorry to read that.
No one should have to be afraid to call a doctor.

Good Luck,