[IP] Need help with HIGH blood sugar readings

My daughter Laura has had high blood sugar readings for 3 days now (i mean
extremely high)

I have increased her basal rates by 50%, am giving huge amounts of insulin,
having her drink lots of water, changed the insulin to a fresh bottle,  and
still can't seem to get it below the 300 range. (her site is only 2 days old)

If there is anything I am missing please let me know....I am quite puzzled as
to waht to do.  I hate to call the Endo as he doesn't like her being on a pump
anyway and I hate to give him any reason to  think it is not working as well
as normally.