Re: [IP] Someone Explain

    Maybe Lily's scenario is just the "flip side" of the "so whatever happened
to all that insulin I bolused when I was high" coin? We're convinced there's a
"black hole" for unprocessed insulin somewhere in our house, right alongside
the black hole with all the single socks that vanished!!!
   In other words, I know your "engineer mind" refuses to accept the lack of
an explanation, but after years of dealing with diabetes, I'm certain everyone
of the almost 900 members in this group (be they adults with D. or parents of
kids with D.) can attest to similar inexplicable scenarios. What truly amazes
me isn't that there are times when NO EXPLANATION makes sense, but rather that
the vast majority of the time it DOES work according to expectations!!! LOL

Regards, Renee (pump-coach mom to Melissa - age 16- & overeager to use her new
driver's permit!!!)