Re: [IP] Someone Explain

You may want to look at a hormone relation. Regardless of menses progesterone when
high will make you insulin resistant more for some less for others, and if your
daughter experiences a drop in progesterone you will see a dramatic drop in bg. I
know how much dm has affected my hormones they were more balanced when I was
pregnant! I also know that at 15 (I believe this is your daughters age) her
hormones may be "tweaky" and not in relation to any cycle. You may have looked at
this already, it's just a thought
Take Care