Re: [IP] Kids with Pumps

Our son is 14, diabetic since 3, pumping since 12.  Since going on the pump
he does as much and more than before.

Something that you might want to pass along is that if the child uses the
set that has the teflon insert, that is all that says in the body so even
if it was hit accidentally, we're not talking about a needle.  It shouldn't
cause a realy problem.

Justin's story about going on the pump is at
if you are interested in seeing it.  There are also
alot more at that site.