Re: [IP] Someone Explain

> > Bottom line, 5 glucose tablets, 12 grams (carbo) of toast and 30 minutes
> > later, bg has only come up about 20 points.
> Was she very active during the day? Had she had a recent low?

That's what's maddening about this. Yesterday was a no-exercise day
and she had reasonable bg's all day. She ate a moderate dinner free
from 'unusual' items, glass of milk and small bowl of ice-cream --
all usual stuff. She was moderately low 3 hours after dinner and ate
some glucose and did NOT run a basal rate when she went to bed. She
usually runs temp 0.9u/hr until 1:00 am when the night-time basal
rate kicks in on her pump. i.e. her static rate is 0.5u/hr in case
she is up late.

Once in a while this happens and I've never been able
to come up with a satisfactory probable cause.