Re: [IP] Someone Explain

Spencer did the same thing the other day.  He tested and was 47, I gave
him a 1/2 cup juice and a graham cracker, retested in 15 minutes and he
was still 47, treated with juice and cracker again, retested in 15
minutes he was 53, we had to retreat 2 more times and he finally got to
70.   So, after 2 cups of juice and 4 graham crackers it brought his bg
up 23 points.  I never did figure that one out.  He hadn't even been
active that day.  Maybe it was just his bodies way of helping him get
out of scooping snow. :-)

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)