Re: [IP] Someone Explain

In a message dated 1/14/99 6:35:12 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< 5 glucose tablets, 12 grams (carbo) of toast and 30 minutes
later, bg has only come up about 20 points.>>

Had her basal rate become too high for some reason?  I had a similar situation
after a meal, assumed gastroparesis and got very worried (went out and bought
glucagon), but my doctor the next day persuaded me to lower the basal because
of weight loss and it did indeed check out lower.  Just happened quite
suddenly evidentally.

Linda Zottoli
dx 1955 at age 8