[IP] continuing.....Next post - Insulin Pumpers Non-Profit status

Yippee! this week we received the letter of determination from the
IRS granting non-profit status and clearing the last hurdle on the
way to expanding services from IP to the on-line community.

The next step is to raise some money to pay for the equipment,
internet service, office space, staff, etc.... that is needed to
continue to educate the public about pumps and pumping, as well as
bring you IP on-line. Our immediate goal is a funding drive to raise
$200,000 for current budget requirements. We plan to do this with
corporate donations, hopefully in the $1000 to $5000 range, but other
funding options such as pledge drives, etc... are being studied.

If any of the list membership has experience in doing this type of
work and would like to help, please drop me a note.