Re: [IP] Sugar Free Recipes

Betsy wrote:

>I've been asked to make sugar-free cookies, brownies, and cake-like bars for
>a church reception. If anyone has any tried and true GOOD recipes, please
>send them to me via PRIVATE e-mail. (Include nutrition info if you have it,
>please). I'll compile the recipes and send them to anyone who requests a
>copy via private e-mail.  Thanks a bunch!
I'm not much of a baker. I used to be real good at baking bread, but I
haven't done it in a while. I'll gladly volunteer to taste test everything
you make for this event. I don't give a hoot about the nutrition info, just
mail me the cookies, brownies, cake like bars. I'll experiment, report back
to you <g>

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted