Re: [IP] Kids with Pumps

My daughter plays soccor.  She removes the pump for the hour that the game or
practice last.  They usually have oranges at half time.  She does very well
with this system.  After the game she hooks back up and we test when we get
home.  I still take her monitor and snacks with us.  The league she is on is
very receptive to her needs while on the field.  The pump is susposed to allow
a kid to regain their childhood------which diabetes has taken away.  LET THE