RE: [IP] anyone heard of this little trick?

I use chromium and it works for me, however I do understand that it doesn't work for everyone.   I usually feel a lot better when I take it.   I met a lady from Northern Ontario who tried it and was really sick so I guess it looks like you have to try it to see.  I take 200mcg x 3 tablets every night before bedtime.   I also take CoEnzyme10 and melatonin, Vitamin E, shark's cartilage and vegetal silica.   Sounds like a lot, but my HA1C has gone from 22 to 6.5.   Must be doing something right.