Re: [IP] Battery Problems

> If you can find a store with fresh supplies, get the standard
> Eveready 357 batteries there. Probably cheaper... but, some folks
> find that store-bought batteries may not always last as long.
I have no axe to grind, but I have consistently gotten better life
out of the Duracell equivalents. I actually got a batch of Evereadys
that I had to return because of corrosion withing the sealed plastic
display packaging. The batteries I received direct from Eveready were
fine and worked for the expected length of time so I think it is just
a problem with the distribution chain. I guess the Duracell batteries
spent less time in the distribution.