[IP] Kids with Pumps

I have a question to ask those kids who are in active sports ie: hockey
or any contact sport... do you have any problems with the pump..ie:
being hit at the insert site.. does it cause you any problems..

I have been informed by a friend who's doctor told her , her son was not
a candiate for the pump as he played hockey and it was too dangereous..I
put this question to you.. what are your thoughts..because I just
couldn't believe it and it caused me sadness..I could just scream..I
will pass on all comments back to the mother.. so they can make a
knowledgeable decision..
Yours in pumping,
begin:          vcard
fn:             Pat and Dave Springall