Re: [IP] big bubble

I get fairly large ( to me at least ) bubbles and they have never made it into
the tube.  I actually get one with each cartridge.  The first time I re did
everything, the second time I sent email to the group and got great response,
now I watch the bubble go up and down in the cartridge.  :-)

I use the glass cartridges and was told that they have a mechanism for
stopping large bubbles from getting into the tubing.