Re: [IP] Small children on the pump

This letter is to all the skeptics out there that think small
childrenshould
not use insulin pumps.  My 4 year old son who has been pumping
sinceage 3 (we
began in June), had a HbA1c result of 6.3 last week.  We are
veryexcited with
this result and wouldn't trade his pump for the world!Kathy(Will's Mom)

FOR SURE!!!
Elissa started pumping at age 3.....and THAT was 14 years ago.  I
consider her a pioneer of sorts.  Many thanks to her forward-thinking
endo Dr. Stuart Brink

==

Judy