Re: [IP] Quantity of E-mails

> I find all the information I have been reading and replying to
> great. However, I find having 70 e-mails a day too much.  I would
> still like to participat, but is there a way to be part of a smaller
> group.
> What is your suggestion to this?

Switch to the digest or browser version so you are not buried in
mail. Then read at your leisure and respond as you choose. Many
members "lurk" on the list in this manner. Split almost evenly

	gets all the mail

	gets 1 or more large messages daily

	read the mail from the news-like interface in MEMBERS ONLY area

mail to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org if you want to switch or need help
using the various services.

Michael <email @ redacted>