Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest frequency

> Can you send the digest version just once a day rather than 2-4
> emails every day ? One of the reasons why I wanted the digest
> version is NOT to get a whole series of emails. If it's not
> possible, then I'd rather be removed from the list. Thanks.

1) When you reply, please do not send back the entire digest

2) the digest is sent out once a day OR whenever it gets over 40000
characters. Many ISP's will not accept mail much over that limit.

3) you can subscribe to the INSULIN-PUMPERS-BROWSER list and receive
no mail at all. You can read the mail with your web browser in the
MEMBERS ONLY area in a news-group like interface, and respond  from

Michael <email @ redacted>